In the world of music, every artist needs an expert engineer and a mixer that will make the perfect tracks ever. Mixing seems to be one of the enjoyable tasks ever, but it needs you to have some knowledge and have the best equipment. Whether you love digital mixing or live sound, you will need a quality machine in your room.
An audio mixer is a versatile kit that suits different music settings when it comes to mixing. It allows you to mix different kinds of tracks from an electronic drum, guitar, MP3 player, mixing guitar, and phone music. Below is our guide with the best audio mixers that will take your skills to another level.
Table of Contents
- List of 10 Best Audio Mixers in 2022
- #10. Zoom LiveTrack L-12 Digital Mixer
- #9. Neewer Mixing Console Audio Mixer
- #8. Maker Hart LOOP MIXER
- #7. FIFINE Ultra Low-Noise-Noise Mixer
- #6. 5 Channel Audio Mixer
- #5. Alesis MultiMix Compact Studio Mixer
- #4. G0XLR Mini – Mixer & USB User Interface
- #3. Yamaha 10-Input Stereo Mixer
- #2. Mackie, B Box, 12-Channel Mixer
- #1. Behringer Xenyx Premium Mixer
- Things to Consider when Choosing an Audio Mixer
List of 10 Best Audio Mixers in 2022
Last update on 2022-11-30
#10. Zoom LiveTrack L-12 Digital Mixer
This is the only digital mixer that gives you the freedom to mix live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels, while giving 5 individual headphone mixers. It is fitted with the most advanced and quietest preamps zoom has ever created.
The mixer has automatic recording starting and stopping functionality that provides you with a great experience.
#9. Neewer Mixing Console Audio Mixer
By: Neewer Store
This mixer has a wide frequency range that enables it to handle signals from any audio source without amplifying any elements of the sound. It is a lightweight mixer that weighs 680 grams, making it simple to carry. Furthermore, it has a compact structure and a sturdy metal housing that makes heavy-duty for using in any place.
It operates at ultra-low noise levels operating at 103 decibels and a subsidiary output is 90 decibels. This is a studio-grade mixer with a control LED that offers you instrumental sound and professional vocal. Moreover, it is fitted with 4 LED level indicator that makes your operation simple.
#8. Maker Hart LOOP MIXER
By: MAKER HART Store
The mixer is built with a lightweight design that makes it simple to use when going to mix outdoors. It is equipped with 3 outputs: 3mm headphones, stereo jacks for 3 outputs, and output to speakers. Besides, it has 5 by /8” stereo jacks with Mono to Stereo adapter included.
It is powered by an AC adapter, where it increases signals from MIC to LINE level to an ultimate gain of 50 decibels for each input. Moreover, it is a versatile mixer that allows you to mix audio from tablets, smartphones, gaming consoles, computers, instruments, Amazon Echo/Dot, and mics.
#7. FIFINE Ultra Low-Noise-Noise Mixer
By: FIFINE TECHNOLOGY Store
It has a sturdy metal enclosure construction that makes it a reliable mixer for using in any environment. The mixer has large and comfortable to use knobs with firm adjustment to make your operation simple. When you power this mixer on, you will find a LED for simple operation. Additionally, it is built with a compact design that makes it fit on top of your keyboard, allowing for quick adjustments and simple monitoring.
It is designed to collect sounds from different sources, and each channel on the mixer has volume control for separate input plugs. The mixer has a modern design that makes it look great on any desktop and the large controls are simple to use. Furthermore, it provides the highest sonic quality at all levels and it operates at low noise levels.
#6. 5 Channel Audio Mixer
By: Pyle Store
It is built with a simple design that makes it great for any beginner or professional DJ. Furthermore, the 5-channel mixer has an ultra-quiet design with high headroom, and it can blend, mix, and create music with any audio tool.
The unique 5 channels make the device compatible with multiple devices. This mixer features LED indicator lights and audio signal clips that provide you with more convenience.
#5. Alesis MultiMix Compact Studio Mixer
By: Alesis Store
This studio mixer is designed to connect to all studio equipment: where 2 stereo outputs connect to active amplifiers, monitors, and recording devices. It has a multicolor LED that meets all your needs and makes operation a breeze.
The c USB interface records at 44.1/48 kHz resolution, 16 bit, and it sends the computer audio to headphones and loudspeakers. It has a heavy-duty housing that makes the mixer durable and perfect for using in different areas. Moreover, the mixer is perfect for computer recording, video editing, live sound environments, and podcasting setups.
#4. G0XLR Mini – Mixer & USB User Interface
The mini mixer has quality EQ, gating, and compression that help your voice to sound great with no distortion. It has a PC app that allows you to control and recall your favorite settings to make your operations simple. Besides, it is fitted with simple to use controls that allow you to operate the settings with ease.
This mini mixer is built with a lightweight and compact design that allows you to carry it with ease and use it both indoors and outdoors. The mixer uses an ultra-low noise MIDAS mic preamp that makes our voice to be clean and crisp. Moreover, the construction of this mixer is sturdy and durable, making it great for using both indoors and outdoors.
#3. Yamaha 10-Input Stereo Mixer
By: YAMAHA Store
This mix has a USB and SPX digital effects that allow you to get the best mixing experience. It is equipped with studio-grade amps with an inverted circuit that provides deep, natural sounding and soaring highs. Furthermore, it has a 3-band EQ and high-pass filters that offer you ultimate control and helps to eliminate noise, giving you a crisp and clean mix.
It has 1-knob compressors that enhance simple that results in punchier bass lines, livelier guitars, clean vocal sound, and a tight snare. The stereo mixer features an impact-resistant, rugged, and powder-coated metal chassis that provides you with the best service in any environment. Besides, it has a flexible design allows you to shape your sound with more confidence, providing ultimate performance and better sound quality.
#2. Mackie, B Box, 12-Channel Mixer
The mixer has a built-in USB interface that enables you to record your mix or for music playback during a show. It is fitted with the advanced and quietest preamps that enable you to the best mixing experience. Besides, it has a scene saving function to enable you save your scenes while mixing at any time.
The mixer has automatic recording starting and stopping functionality that provides you with a great experience. Additionally, the compact and lightweight design makes the mixer simple to carry and use both indoors and outdoors.
#1. Behringer Xenyx Premium Mixer
By: Behringer Store
This mixer is designed to collect sounds from different sources, each channel featuring a volume control for separate input plugs. Our audio mixer provides you with quality sounds at all levels and it operates at low noise levels with no distortion. The mixer has a modern design that makes it look great on any desktop and the large controls are simple to use.
It has a sturdy construction that makes it a great for using in different environments without being damaged. The mixer has large and comfortable knobs with firm adjustment to make your operation easy. Additionally, it is built with a compact design that makes it fit on top of your keyboard, to make adjustments quick and simple monitoring.
Things to Consider when Choosing an Audio Mixer
- Size: The size of an audio mixer plays a vital role when it comes to comfort and flexibility. If you have limited space, you will have to consider a smaller mixer that will fit in your space perfectly. Besides, you can consider having a bigger model if you have space. There are many benefits of having a larger mixer, such as fitting more effects and channels. Therefore, you have to know your available space before you make any purchase.
- Performance: A complicated mixer is not a good option to purchase. Unless you know what you want it for and the features you want to work with, you will have to purchase something simple. The mixer should have basic and simple audio functions that will give you the freedom to mix hassle-free. Besides, the simple it is to use, the easier you will understand everything on the board, and how to manipulate it. If you want to be a professional and an advanced mixer, you can choose a complicated model, but it will take you time to master it.
- Compatibility: The audio mixer you want to purchase should be compatible with most software programs. If it does not line perfectly, you will have many problems in case you are in a live show and recording. Make sure it can work with major DAW’s that support digital mixing. For this software to work perfectly, you will require a USB interface that can plug into your PC. Besides, if you are an advanced DJ, you can check for all the software programs that can work with your mixer.
With our guide above, you have all the information you need to help you make the right purchase. No matter you skill level or needs, all the products have you covered. Besides, our audio mixers provide you with the flexibility to mix at home or outdoors. Therefore, it is upon you to go ahead and make the perfect selection that will suit you.