When you need to transport anything on a trailer, you need to attach individual lights on the back of the trailer to increase your safety. Mostly, the lights apply in boats because visibility is not guaranteed on the water. With trailer LED lights, you can easily be seen by other drivers, where this will increase your safety. The LED light provides you with extra brightness and illumination that allow you to be seen from a distance. Because you are using it in the water, it means you will need it to be waterproof and ready to resist all impacts. Below, we have the best trailer LED lights in the market with different advantages, disadvantages, and their features. Take your time and choose the one perfect for you.
Table of Contents
List of 10 Best LED Trailer Lights in 2023
Last update on 2023-03-31
#10. Carrep Boat Trailer Light Kit
The light is completely sealed and it has a waterproof rating of IP67 to help water damage. Besides, it has a 22ft length wire harness that allows you to reach the end of the trailer easily.
The 12V LED trailer lights are designed to suit applications under 80” width towing vehicles like bus, truck, van, caravan, boat, snowmobile, and many more. They have quality plastic housing that is designed to resist corrosion to increase durability and better performance.
- Designed to suit applications under 80” width
- Features a corrosion-resistant plastic housing
- It has a 22ft length wire harness completely sealed and waterproof
- Offers super bright illumination
#9. MAXXHAUL 12V LED Trailer Light Kit
Our light kit is built with a submersible design, where you can use it in harsh weather conditions without leaking or defects. It is fitted with 18, super-bright LEDs that are compliant with DOT standards to offer you maximum safety and reliability. The lights are multifunctional, such that you can use them as stoplights, and tail lights.
It includes two waterproof lights, a bracket, and a 12-gauge copper wiring harness. The light kit comes with all the required mounting hardware that allows you to finish your installation in minutes.
- Built with a submersible and waterproof design
- Fitted with 18”, super-bright LEDs
- Compliant with DOT for maximum safety
- Comes with mounting hardware to ease installation
#8. PartSam 14x Trailer Marker LED Light
These are multifunctional LED lights that can be used as clearance lamps, trailer lights, side marker lights, identification lamps, and many more. They are about 100mm L by 500mm W by 25mm H, and the rectangular shape makes them look outstanding. Our LED trailer light is made of quality construction that provides maximum reliability and functioning.
It is fitted with mounting holes that allow you to mount it with ease on your vessel and it has 100, 000 rated LED life. The 10 LED lights are completely sealed such that they cannot be damaged by extreme weather conditions.
- Designed to fit 3” mounting holes
- Equipped with 10 LED lights that are waterproof
- Suitable for surface mounting
- It has 100, 000 rated LED life
- Suitable for sleeper and cab panels
- Measures 100mm L by 500mm W by 25mm H
#7. Wellmax 12V LED Trailer Lights
You will find two 12V LED tail and signal lights, and it comes with stainless steel hardware that eases tightening. It is built with a corrosion-resistant construction that provides you with a light that will serve you for long without being damaged. Besides, the LEDs have an acrylic lens that helps to block water out and keep the circuits perfectly protected.
They have a waterproof construction that makes them perfect for use in all weather conditions without leaking. The lights are 100% compliant with DOT standards to ensure high reliability, visibility, and durability. Furthermore, they can last 30 to 40 times longer than the normal incandescent bulbs, helping you to save much money.
They are suitable for trailers measuring over 80” wide and the flexible sizing offers perfect fitting for trailers of different sizes and shapes.
- Perfect for trailers measuring over 80” wide
- Comes with 12V LED tail and signal lights
- It features stainless steel hardware for simple tightening
- LEDs have acrylic lens for water protection
- 100% complaint with DOT standards
#6. Partsam 2PCS 15” 11 LED Trailer Light
The trailer light is completely sealed to provide you a reliable operation during all weather conditions. Each LED light features 11 diodes that offer you a bright performance and has a polycarbonate lens that is welded to the housing.
Installing the trailer light is simple because it comes with all the required hardware you need to ease your Task. The trailer light functions as a side marker, identification light, clearance light, stop light, tail light, and brake light.
- It comes with all the needed mounting accessories
- Completely sealed for water protection
- Each light has 11 diodes for a bright performance
- Features a corrosion-resistant housing
#5. Blazer C6285 Submersible Trailer Light kit
By: Blazer International Trailer & Towing Accessories
This submersible light kit is designed to meet all DOT specifications for trailers over and under 80” wide. In addition, they use “Bell Jar Principle” that prevents water from coming into contact with the socket or bulb for more safety.
The LEDs are sealed to help eliminate the need for gaskets that are always prone to leakage. All the lights have universal back and side mount choices and they are replaceable with model numbers 87B and 97B. They have side marker lights and reflectors that help to fulfill legal requirements. In addition, the kit comes with all the required mounting hardware and instructions that make installation hassle-free.
- Designed to work with 12V systems
- Mounts universally on 2” or 4” mounting center
- Features a corrosion-resistant housing
- Uses “Bell Jar Principle” for safety
- Perfectly sealed to eliminate leaky gaskets
- Equipped with universal back and side mount options
- Comes with all the required mounting hardware and instructions
#4. MAXXHAAUL 12V LED Trailer Light
It features high intensity LED trailer lights that are designed to provide you with bright and powerful lighting in all environments. You can use it as a brake light, tail light, and as a license plate illuminator. The trailer light has a 2-bolt stud with nuts that make your installation fast and simple.
It has color coded wires that help to enhance simple identification, mostly during installation to prevent confusion. Our trailer lights have a sealed PCB board that protects the lights from water damage, even if it goes inside.
- It is perfect for trailers 80” wide or less
- Features 4 white LED’s for license plate illuminator
- Equipped with high intensity LED trailer lights
- It has color-coded wires for simple identification
- 2-bolt studs make installation simple
#3. Partsam 12V Waterproof LED Trailer Light
The LED light has lens that are designed to block water out and keep the circuits protected for maximum safety. You will find that it comes with all the required mounting hardware that will enable you to do the installation in minutes. Furthermore, you can upgrade the lights on a snowmobile, camper, boat, or utility trailer.
This LED trailer light is built with heavy-duty construction that is resistant to corrosion and you can use it during all weather conditions. In addition, it has a single lead wire that helps to power out the light.
- It has an acrylic lens for blocking out water
- Comes with all the required mounting hardware
- Built with a heavy-duty and corrosion-free construction
- Features a single lead wire for power
- IP68 waterproof rated
#2. MaxxHaul 12V Submersible Trailer Light Kit
The best thing about our trailer light kit is that it provides longer service, better performance, and it uses less energy compared to standard incandescent lights. It offers you improved wiring harness with UV coated jackets that are durable than traditional aluminum wires. Furthermore, it includes 23 and 4-ff color-coded wiring that helps to ease identification for simple installation.
It complies with DOT standards for safety and reliability, and the corrosion-resistant housing helps to offer durability. The LED lights are designed to last longer than the standard incandescent lights. Moreover, the included mounting hardware helps to make installation hassle-free.
- Complies with DOT standards for safety
- Lasts longer than standard incandescent bulbs
- Includes 23 and 4ft color-coded wiring for simple identification
- Features a corrosion-resistant housing
- Comes with included hardware for installation
#1. Nilight TL-01 6” Waterproof Trailer Lights
Each trailer light in this kit has 10PCS SMD LEDs that provide super bright red light to help improve visibility so that you can be safe at night. It comes with grommets that support surface mounting, and it has added a 3-prong plug with the attached wire to ease your installation. The grommet is designed in a way that attaches the light firmly to keep it shake-proof.
It has a waterproof rating of IP65, making it ready for use in any weather condition and it can withstand different impacts. The trailer light is perfect for different kinds of tractors, trucks, horse trailer, semi-trailer, and many more vehicles.
- It has 10PCS SMD LEDs for better visibility
- Comes with grommets for surface mounting
- Features 3-prong plug for installation
- Built with a waterproof construction
- It has a working voltage of 12V DC
Things to Consider when Choosing a LED Trailer Light
- Installation: Installing a trailer light should be hassle-free. Always, go for a LED trailer light that comes with all the required mounting hardware to help you do it without having many struggles. Make sure you do good instruction such that there are no chances of water leaking inside the lights. You should do thorough wiring so that your light will never any defects. If you will need to be changing the lights time after time, make sure you can mount and mount it in minutes.
- Construction: Most of the LED trailer lights you will find are built with different materials. These materials are designed to resist impacts and corrosion, making sure you get a heavy-duty trailer light. Besides, you have to make sure the waterproof rating is high so that your light can always be protected from water damage. A waterproof LED trailer light will give you the freedom to use it during all-weather conditions without any defects.
- Brightness: The LED lights you want to purchase should be bright such that people can see you easily when you are in low-light conditions. Go for standard LED lights that provide super bright and balanced light that will offer you enough illumination to enhance your safety and keep driving at night. Furthermore, you should check the specs if you need something brighter.
Overall, our guide above will help you get a perfect LED trailer light that will provide you with reliable illumination when in low light environments. When choosing your model, you have to keep important considerations in mind so that you can buy a perfect model. Therefore, you can rely on any of our models because they are built with quality and functionality in mind.
Leave a Reply