If you are a tennis player, you can agree with me that grip is the most important aspect for you to have a good performance. You need to have a glove pair that will prevent excess sweating and protect your hands from freezing in cold weather. With high traction and flexible gloves, you will always beat your opponents in the court without any hassle. The other advantage of tennis gloves is that they strengthen your hands and prevent hand injuries in case you fall. When purchasing tennis gloves, you don’t just purchase any glove pair you find on the shelves because some will not guarantee the quality and comfort you need. Below we have a guide with the best tennis gloves in 2023.
Table of Contents
List of 10 Best Tennis Gloves in 2023
Last update on 2023-03-23
#10. Python Deluxe Racquetball Glove
By: Python Racquetball
This is a quality glove that is designed to work perfectly for both tennis and racquetball players. It has reliable grip on the surface to provide you with enough confidence while you are in the court. Moreover, it has Cabretta leather that is built with a breathable and sweat-resistant design to provide you with maximum comfort.
Even when you are using it during hot weather conditions, you won’t experience slippages with this glove. Other than that, the palm is purely tackified, helping to reduce slippage for more grip. Furthermore, the glove has extra padding and protection in ideal areas, but it does not put any limitations on you.
- Palm is purely Tackified for maximum grip
- It has extra padding for maximum comfort
- Features a Cabretta leather that is sweat-resistant and breathable
- Perfect for tennis and racquetball players
- It has extra padding and protection
#9. Tourna Sports Tennis and Pickleball Glove
Our tennis glove is made of 99% leather and 1% terry, where this combination offers you a durable, comfortable, and reliable glove you can use for years to come. They have extra soft and thin calf skin leather that provides you with maximum comfort while playing pickleball or tennis. It has plush terry on the backside that helps to keep your wrist comfortable.
These gloves have a Velcro closure that makes it simple to put the glove on/off with ease. They are designed to provide perfect traction and control no matter the game you are playing. Our gloves are available in full or half finger, and they are available in different sizes for both men and women.
- Made of 99% leather and 1% terry
- Features extra-soft and thin calf skin
- It has plush terry on the backside that offers your wrist comfort
- Equipped with a Velcro closure
- Designed to offer perfect traction and control
- Available in full or half finger and available in different size
#8. Viking PolarTack Tennis Glove
Viking PolarTack tennis glove is a great set featuring a reliable fleece that provides extra warmth with Palm premium sheepskin for superior performance & soft feel. The gloves have an elongated strap on the wrist band that helps to protect your hands against elements. Furthermore, the gloves are built with a lightweight and breathable design that keeps your hands sweat-free for more traction.
You will find reliable traction on the surface that helps to provide you with firm grip while holding your racket. In addition, our gloves are available in a wide range of sizes, where you can have the choice to choose a pair that gives you a perfect fit.
- It has reliable fleece that offers extra warmth
- Features palm premium sheepskin for better feel
- Equipped with an elongated strap on the wrist band
- It features reliable traction on the palm
- Available in a wide range of sizes
#7. Tourna Sports and Pickleball Glove
These pickleball and tennis gloves are made of extra thin, soft, comfortable, and premium calf skin that will guarantee you a better service. It has plush terry on the backside that makes the glove feel comfortable on your wrist. Furthermore, Velcro closure that makes it simple to take on/off with ease.
It is designed to help your hands keep warm in cold weather or for absorbing sweat in warm weather conditions. The gloves are designed to provide you with perfect traction and control no matter what you are playing. In addition, you can choose from half or full finger, ladies or men.
- Made of comfortable and premium calf skin
- It has plush terry on the backside for comfort
- Features a Velcro closure for simple on/off the takeoff
- Provides you with perfect traction and control
- Available in half or full finger
#6. Viking MaxTack Tennis Glove
Our tennis gloves are built with a lightweight design that makes them feel comfortable when wearing them. It has warm foam insulation that helps to regulate the temperature to keep your hands warm during cold weather. More than that, it has a comfortable elastic wrist pad that provides your hand with a comfortable fit.
On the exterior surface, it has a premium suede leather arm that provides you enhanced grip and better control. The gloves are built with a breathable design that enhances maximum air circulation and keeps your hands sweat-free. These gloves have a four-way stretch-knitted backing with foam insulation to provide maximum warmth and comfort.
- Features a suede leather arm for enhanced grip
- Built with a lightweight design
- It features a comfortable elastic wrist
- They have a breathable design for air circulation
- Equipped with a 4-way stretch-knitted backing
- Features a warm foam insulation
#5. Unique Sports Tourna Tennis Glove
By: Unique Sports
This glove has extra-thin leather that is made from natural calf skin that provides you with maximum feel and luxury. It has a Velcro tab closure that is designed to offer you an adjustable fit for you to beat your opponents. Our tennis glove has a terry back that is built to offer you a comfortable feel.
It has quality Cabretta leather that helps to offer you superior grip. The breathable design allows you to use this glove without sweating or slipping when taking your shots. This tennis glove is available in half fingers, where this is a perfect choice if you want something that will keep your fingers flexible and always breathing.
- It has extra-thin leather made of calf skin
- Features a Velcro tab closure for an adjustable fit
- Equipped with terry back for a comfortable feel
- It features quality Cabretta leather for superior grip
- Built with a lightweight and breathable design
- Available in half fingers and different sizes
#4. Bionic Men’s Right Hand Glove
This racquetball glove has 11 terry cloth mini-towels that are designed to absorb moisture to keep your hands cool and dry. It has a fitting wristband that is designed to absorb sweat and provide more wrist support.
The glove has natural sheep skin leather that helps to prevent slippage, and it can withstand wear and tear of the frequent plays. It has an anatomical pad system that helps to even the surface of your hands to promote a lighter and secure grip for better racquet control. Moreover, that glove is perfectly padded to provide maximum warmth in cold weathers and it absorbs sweats to keep your hands comfortable.
- It features natural sheep skin leather
- Features anatomical pad system for secure and lighter grip
- Perfectly padded to offer warmth
- It has 11 terry cloth mini-towels for absorbing moisture
- Equipped with a fitting wristband for wrist support
#3. Coolibar UPF 50+ Fingerless Sun Gloves
The glove has a polyester and spandex blend that provides the perfect material that will keep you comfortable. It has a pull-on closure that is built to adjust perfectly to the fit that suits you perfectly. Besides, it has a blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch fabric with a technology that keeps your skin cool and it blocks UV radiation for skin protection.
It has a silicone print on the palm and fingers to provide you with added grip and enhanced control for your racquet. The glove has a 4-way mesh construction with an ultra-lightweight fabric that enhances simple on/off access. Caring for these gloves is simple because they are machine washable.
- It has a polyester and spandex blend
- Features a pull-on closure that adjusts perfectly
- Equipped with a blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch fabric
- Has silicone print on the fingers and palm
- It has a 4-way mesh construction with lightweight fabric
- They are machine washable
#2. HEAD Leather Racquetball Glove
The gloves are made of sturdy synthetic leather that is built to offer you enough comfort and maximum flexibility. It is has a silicone webbing fitted across the palm and fingers to provide maximum grip where you require it most. Furthermore, our gloves have ventilated spandex fabric that offers enough air ventilation and cooling to prevent sweat discomfort.
With the added padding on the knuckles, your hands will always be fully protected and you will never have to worry about dive shots. Other than that, the glove is available in different sizes for both right and left-hand players.
- Made of sturdy synthetic leather that offers flexibility
- It has silicone webbing across the palm and fingers
- Features ventilated spandex fabric for air circulation
- Equipped with dive pads that adds protection
- Available in different sizes for right and left-hand players
#1. HEAD Leather Racquetball Glove
These gloves have reliable spandex fabric that helps to facilitate air circulation, comfort, and cooling to help you beat your opponents with more confidence. They are constructed of soft and textured leather that gives you more flexibility and comfort. Furthermore, the gloves have a textured leather strip fitted across the palm of the glove to give enough grip when needed most.
You can look at the sizing chart before you make your purchase so that you can purchase a pair that will give you a perfect fit. They are designed to provide perfect traction and control no matter the game you are playing. Furthermore, the gloves are built with a lightweight and breathable design that keeps your hands sweat-free for more traction.
- Features reliable spandex fabric
- Constructed of soft and textured leather
- It has textured leather strip fitted across the palm
- Designed to offer you perfect traction and control
- They are built with a lightweight and breathable design
Things to Consider when Choosing Tennis Gloves
- Comfort: When purchasing a pair of tennis gloves, all you want is a pair that will provide you with ultimate comfort and flexibility. Make sure the gloves you buy are built with a flexible design and breathable design that will prevent your hands from sweating during high-intensity plays. Besides, make sure the gloves have reliable grip on the palm and on the fingers to provide you with maximum control of the racquet.
- Depending on how you like it, you can choose between half or full finger gloves. Luckily, the market provides different gloves, where you will not miss your type that suits your game.
- Size: Tennis gloves are available in different sizes. Depending on the size of your hand, choose the size that will give your hand a perfect fit while enjoying your game. Consider looking at the size chart of your manufacturer so that you can purchase a perfect pair.
Just like any other game, tennis requires you to have the perfect gear for you to have the best performance. The gear you choose should comfortable, flexible, and safe for your hands. We advise you to consider one of our pairs from the guide above as they are recommended by most tennis lovers. If our guide was helpful, always be welcome to visit our website, as we have a wide range of sports gear to help save you the hassle and time.
Leave a Reply